Something top foods which are great to start with your quest to achieve beautiful, soft and glowing skin.
Have a look.（Part one）
This super tasty fruit is an excellent source of water, so it plays a crucial role in keeping your skin and cells hydrate. Vitamin C helps in increasing the production of collagen and vitamin C is present in abundance in oranges. Collagen works to keep your skin healthy and supple. Overall, fruits and vegetables are great for your skin. Apart from oranges, you can also try tomatoes, pink grapefruit, and parsley.
Top dermatologists in the world advocate consumption of oats (which are complex carbohydrates) in the diet because they're low-glycemic in nature. Foods that don't increase your blood sugar are termed as low-glycemic. High-glycemic foods such as pasta, rice and refined breads are known to cause acne and wrinkles.
These are packed with monounsaturated fat, which is a healthy type of fat and it helps the skin to stay hydrated. This healthy fat plays a crucial role in absorption of various vitamins and nutrients in the body which are required by your skin.
Lean beef, especially top sirloin is considered as an excellent food item, which provides the much needed high-quality protein in our body, and ultimately this protein helps build collagen in the skin. You can also add eggs, fish, chicken, tofu and beans in your diet to get the necessary amount of much needed protein.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The principle of photon freckle
- Precautions for Photon freckle
- Characteristics of laser hair remov...
- Advantages of semiconductor laser h...
- The role of semiconductor laser hai...
- Hair removal method of bikini laser...
- A brief introduction to bikini lase...
- Bikini laser hair removal is popular
- Safety of bikini laser hair removal
- Technical principle and background ...
- Something top foods which are great...
- CO2 Laser treatment
- What’s the theory of the HIFU
- Good Habits for a Youthful Appearance
- Advantage of HIFU
- We attended the 6th AICPE National ...
- The Effect of High Intensity Focuse...
- Theory of Cryolipolysis Machine
- Natural Skin Care Tips
- How to Care For Women’s Skin